HOW TO FIX YOUR SHOULDER PAIN – YES, IT IS POSSIBLE
Are you sick and tired of that shoulder pain that you can’t seem to eradicate? Would you like to return to the court, gym, fiend or golf course without worrying about more shoulder pain, stiffness and the lack of mobility that’s affecting your game?
This video will address the how to eradicate the pain and stiffness in your shoulders. The common theme in most all cases of shoulder pain can be attributed to:
- Misalignment within the shoulder joint itself
- Impact injury
- Compensatory movement patterns (patho-kinematics)
- Shearing forces as a result of misalignment in the shoulder joint
- Improper alignment within the shoulder joint while exercising
NOTE: IF YOU SUFFER FROM
A) SEVERE SHOULDER PAIN AND
B) EXTREMELY PAINFUL MOVEMENT AND MOBILITY
YOU MAY WANT TO SEE YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE RESUMING PHYSICAL ACTIVITES
The image above depicts the primary areas of the shoulder in which pain occurs and the causes of each.
- Pain in the AC joint ( see video for physiological breakdown)
- Pain in the neck ( see video for physiological breakdown)
- Pain in the shoulder that radiates down side of the arm ( see video for physiological breakdown)
- Pain in the lateral portion of shoulder ( see video for physiological breakdown)
THE SOLUTION – SIMPLE!!!!
- Learn AND practice great biomechanics (demo)
- Establish proper scapula-humeral rhythm (demo)
- Stretch properly (demo)
- Strengthen properly
- Treat the shoulders as you would any other joint; use proper movement mechanics, attain mobility, stability and strength the safe way……improve YOUR quality of life and….…..stay on the fast track to high performance to age 100!!
Watch the video above for the full lesson! #TheFitnessDoctor
Like this episode? Please share it! We can keep this blog and all our videos ad-free and sponsor-free ONLY because you share our work! Please share and subscribe below to our YouTube channel too!